In today’s market, there is a wide range of best wireless headphones. The price range is impressive. Is there a desire to buy inexpensively? Suitable model, for example, Slick Distributions SD50 for 48 dollars. Are you ready to pay from 150 to 300 American green? For you – Sennheiser MM 400-X for about $ 160, as well as Philips Fidelio M1BT for 300.
Distinctive features of Sennheiser MM 400-X:
- Compact, easy to use due to its extensive functionality;
- Support for AptX technology, providing the highest sound quality;
- Connectivity via cable;
- Presence of the built in microphone;
- The battery life is ten hours.
The only drawback of the model is the lack of noise reduction.
The advantages of Philips Fidelio M1BT:
- AptX Bluetooth technology;
- Convenient control system;
- Clear, rich sound;
- Soft material on ear cups and bow;
- Controls in the right headphone cup;
- 2 microphones;
- Charging via USB cable.
Naturally, 300 dollars – the price is high, but the model is practically without flaws.
Making the right choice
Having studied all the disadvantages and advantages of best Bluetooth-headphones of 2017, one can come to the conclusion: the purchase of such a device is a reasonable and justified step. When buying a wireless device, you should follow these criteria:
- Battery Type;
- Duration of work without recharging;
- Limit distance to the transmitter, deleting to which the user can receive a signal;
- Ability to manage and make settings offline;
- Other technical characteristics.
Ergonomics. The accessory must hold onto the owner’s head well. Otherwise, external sounds will penetrate under the ear cushions, which will reduce the degree of comfort, for example, when listening to music.
Preferably buy the device with the ability to recharge by using the USB bus.
Battery life. Here everything is very simple: the longer the better. Models of high quality can function smoothly for 10-12 hours without recharging.
Not any Bluetooth headphones are capable of working at a distance of 40 meters from the transmitter. This is an important point to consider when buying.
The more extensive the control of the device, the higher the comfort level when handling a wireless device. If it is assumed that the accessory will be used as a headset connected to the phone to make and receive calls, you should make sure that there is a function for receiving an incoming call. Absolutely not superfluous – presence on the device of regulators of a level of loudness, reproduction of a sound.
Another important point: determine how the headphones will be used. If it’s listening to music in the car’s cabin or in the room, the range is not critical. If you have to go as far as possible from the base station, here everything is the other way around. If you are an “iron” music lover – the sound quality should be the main criterion of choice.
By frequency range, resistance and sensitivity, it is advisable to select a model:
- Reproducing sound in the range from 16 Hz to 21 kHz;
- With a sensitivity level of at least 100 dB;
- With a resistance of 16 Ohm for the player, not less than 120 – for the computer.
The right choice will provide the required level of comfort when using best Bluetooth headphones.